Skip to main content

My Take Away Resruarant Slimming World Syns List

I find it really difficult to find up to date information about Slimming World online. I think this is because all of the Forums are from between 2010 and 2014 when the 'Red and Green' days still existed. Obviously Slimming World has changed somewhat since then and it makes the new guidelines for the plan much easier however...I cannot find anything online about Take Away food.

I know that Slimming World has pages for each of the most popular take aways but it doesn't really go into much detail about their syns, especially my favorite which is Thai Food.
Here is a list of everything I have compiled together for a 2017 Slimming World Take Away Restaurant Syns List.

As it will take some time to go through this I am going to be writing my findings in a series of posts about how you can still eat take aways on your Slimming World plan.

THAI FOOD

Starting with my absolute favorite.

On the main Slimming World website it does suggest things like Pad Thai Jay or Khao Suey. (I do love pad thai). However, it doesn't actually tell you the amount of Syns in these dishes.

I have done some digging and estimating and I have come up with the following for these all time favorites:

Starters:

Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce: (2 sysns per chicken stick plus 3 syns per tablespoon of peanut sauce)
Spring Rolls: (11 Syns for a large one or 2 small ones)
Thai Salad: (2 Syns)
Pork buns: (3 Syns for 1)
4 x Spare Ribs (8.5 Syns with a BBQ or other sweet sauce 11 for Salt and Pepper)
Soup:
 - Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup: (7.5)
 - Seafood Broth: (6.5)
 - Hot and Sour: (5) 

Mains: (All these can be served with Chicken, Beef, Pork, King Prawns or fish)

Pad Thai: (15) 
Thai Green Curry: (20)
Massaman Curry: (23)
Thai Red Curry: (20)
Beef with Pineapple: (8.5)
Stir Fry mixed vegetables: (10.5)
Chicken/ King Prawns with Cashew nuts: (20)

Sides:

Salt and Pepper Chips: (25)
Boiled Rice: (FREE)
Fried Rice: (5)

All these are an estimate and I have worked them out by looking at recipes and using various well known branded items to determine the Sins. I have also looked at some of the similar recipes within Chinese food and tried to syn this in a similar way.




Comments

  1. 23 for massaman ouch let me die now. Any idea how many spoons in Thai Yam Yai Salad? Please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Take Away Slimming World Syns List - Indian

I absolutely love Indian food and for the most part you can make this at home. Slimming World have an amazing Fakeaway book which is a definiate must read to stop high fat cravings. As part of my ongoing quest to update the internet with the current take away slimming world syns, here is my list of Indian faves! Indian Takeaway Syn values Chicken Bhuna – average portion – 11 Syns Chicken Biryani – average portion – 12.5 Syns Chicken Curry – average portion - 11.5 Syns Chicken Dhansak – average portion – 6.5 Syns Chicken Jalfrezi – average portion – 8.5 Syns Chicken Kashmiri – average portion – 9.5 Syns Chicken Korma – average portion – 16.5 Syns Chicken Makhani – average portion – 16.5 Syns Chicken Saag – average portion – 11 Syns Chicken Tandoori – average portion – 9 Syns Chicken Tikka Balti – average portion – 11.5 Syns Chicken Tikka Masala – average portion – 14.5 Syns Chicken Vindaloo – average portion – 8 Syns Prawn Bhuna – average portion – 10 Syns Veg

Slimming world lunches on a budget

Slimming World is known for having so many different items of food that you can eat with low syns or no syns at all. Often lunch time is where you find the highest syns with lots of bread, creamy sauces and carbs everywhere! I went to the gym this morning and stocked up for next week on a four items all under 3 syns each. First things first Batchelor's Pasta 'n' Sauce which if you follow me on Instagram you will know is one of my absolute go to, quick fix lunches. I think I have had it most days this week. Anyway...In the supermarket today I found these and they are only 1.5 syns. SYN HEAVEN. They are great because you don't need to add anything else other than hot water and they taste the same as the packets. They are limited in options though as there was only this flavour and the chicken and mushroom one on the shelves. The chicken and mushroom pot was also 1.5 syns. On the Slimming World Lifeline Online there is another options but maybe they haven&#