Skip to main content

Take Away Slimming World Syns List - Indian


I absolutely love Indian food and for the most part you can make this at home. Slimming World have an amazing Fakeaway book which is a definiate must read to stop high fat cravings.

As part of my ongoing quest to update the internet with the current take away slimming world syns, here is my list of Indian faves!

Indian Takeaway Syn values

Chicken Bhuna – average portion – 11 Syns
Chicken Biryani – average portion – 12.5 Syns
Chicken Curry – average portion - 11.5 Syns
Chicken Dhansak – average portion – 6.5 Syns
Chicken Jalfrezi – average portion – 8.5 Syns
Chicken Kashmiri – average portion – 9.5 Syns
Chicken Korma – average portion – 16.5 Syns
Chicken Makhani – average portion – 16.5 Syns
Chicken Saag – average portion – 11 Syns
Chicken Tandoori – average portion – 9 Syns
Chicken Tikka Balti – average portion – 11.5 Syns
Chicken Tikka Masala – average portion – 14.5 Syns
Chicken Vindaloo – average portion – 8 Syns

Prawn Bhuna – average portion – 10 Syns

Vegetable Samosas – 2 small – 7.5 Syns
Vegetable Biryani – average portion – 11.5 Syns
Vegetable Curry – average portion – 9 Syns
Vegetable Jalfrezi – average portion – 7.5 Syns
Vegetabie Korma – average portion – 15 Syns
Chickpea Dhal average portion – 5

Lamb Bhuna – average portion – 12 Syns
Lamb Biryani – average portion – 20.5 Syns
Lamb Pasanda – average portion – 21.5 Syns
Lamb Rogan Josh – average portion – 6.5 Syns

Lime Pickle – 1 level teaspoon – 1.5 Syns
Mango Chutney – 1 level teaspoon – 2 Syns
Naan Bread – Peshwari, each – 23 Syns
Naan Bread – Plain, each – 20 Syns
Naan Bread – Garlic, each – 20 Syns
Onion Bhaji – average, each – 8.5 Syns
Onion Sambal, 1 level teaspoon – average, each – 0.5 Syns
Poppadoms average, each – 4 Syns
Pilau Rice – 2.5 Syns
Plain/Boiled Rice – Syn Free
Chapati average, each – 7.5 Syns

I've estimated all of these based on popular brands that I think local takeaways may use!!

My top tip is to share with a friend or the boyfriend and then you aren't being quite as bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Take Away Resruarant Slimming World Syns List

I find it really difficult to find up to date information about Slimming World online. I think this is because all of the Forums are from between 2010 and 2014 when the 'Red and Green' days still existed. Obviously Slimming World has changed somewhat since then and it makes the new guidelines for the plan much easier however...I cannot find anything online about Take Away food. I know that Slimming World has pages for each of the most popular take aways but it doesn't really go into much detail about their syns, especially my favorite which is Thai Food. Here is a list of everything I have compiled together for a 2017 Slimming World Take Away Restaurant Syns List. As it will take some time to go through this I am going to be writing my findings in a series of posts about how you can still eat take aways on your Slimming World plan. THAI FOOD Starting with my absolute favorite. On the main Slimming World website it does suggest things like Pad Thai Jay or Khao

Slimming world lunches on a budget

Slimming World is known for having so many different items of food that you can eat with low syns or no syns at all. Often lunch time is where you find the highest syns with lots of bread, creamy sauces and carbs everywhere! I went to the gym this morning and stocked up for next week on a four items all under 3 syns each. First things first Batchelor's Pasta 'n' Sauce which if you follow me on Instagram you will know is one of my absolute go to, quick fix lunches. I think I have had it most days this week. Anyway...In the supermarket today I found these and they are only 1.5 syns. SYN HEAVEN. They are great because you don't need to add anything else other than hot water and they taste the same as the packets. They are limited in options though as there was only this flavour and the chicken and mushroom one on the shelves. The chicken and mushroom pot was also 1.5 syns. On the Slimming World Lifeline Online there is another options but maybe they haven&#